Food City Supermarkets gladly accepts and redeems valid coupons that meet our Coupon Policy described below. The Store Manager has the discretion to accept, decline, or limit the number of coupons used or items purchased in a single transaction, by a single customer, or in a single day.
- Coupons printed at home must have the following printed on them: Manufacturer Coupon must be printed, a valid remit address for the manufacturer, a valid expiration date, and a scannable bar code.
- A maximum of two (2) coupons per identical items per customer.
- Limit one (1) manufacturer coupon per eligible item purchased.
- Limit one (1) store coupon per eligible item purchased.
- Coupons may not exceed the price of the item.
- Expired coupons will not be accepted.
- Coupons will only be accepted for items that Food City Supermarkets sells.
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.
- Items must be purchased in the sizes, quantities, brand, flavor, and/or color specified on the coupon.
- “Free Product” internet printed manufacturer coupons will not be accepted.
- Competitors’ store coupons are not accepted.
- Coupons cannot apply to a previous purchase.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash, credit, or cash value equivalent.
- Coupons that are blurry, out of proportion, or do not scan will not be accepted.
- Internet coupons with a value over $3.00 will not be accepted.
- Coupons may not be duplicated (i.e. photocopies).
- Coupons that require no purchase or that do not meet the requirements above will not be accepted.
Food City Supermarkets reserves the right to change this policy at any time without prior notice.